Leaders in Training
Entering Grades 11-12
Two Sessions Offered:
June 27 - July 13, 2018 $725
July 22 - August 4, 2018 $675
Attendance to LIT camp is based on an application process.
Please see below for more information about HOW TO APPLY.
If you are unable to complete
the LIT application online,
please Download the Paper Application
and mail it to us.
Over an intensive multi week camp experience, LITs get a taste of what goes into the ministry of Camp Squanto. The LIT session overlaps with other age groups, and campers become familiar with the leadership and responsibility required to becoming a staff member as well as learning valuable life skills. LIT’s will also have service opportunities in the local area as they grow and learn the ways of Jesus.
LIT Application Process
- Set aside some time with where both Camper and Parent can complete this application process.
- Click "Apply Now" above.
- Sign in and "Login" to your Family Account. (New campers will create a new account.)
- Select the application called "Camp Squanto Summer 2018"
Step 1: Select the camper's name and fill in "grade entering Fall 2018". Click "Continue".
Step 2: Select the session - "LIT Application". Click "Add to Cart". Click "Continue". *Do not select LIT 1 or 2 at this time. You must be accepted into the program before you can register for LIT 1 or 2.
Step 3: Parent - please complete the Household Form + Medical Form. Click "Complete this form" at the bottom of the page.
LIT applicant - please complete the LIT Application.
Click "Complete this form".
Step 5: Confirm that all forms show (Completed). Click "Submit application".
After completing the online application - please Download reference form here. We require that you submit three (3) reference forms to be considered into the program.
- Once all materials are received, you will hear from camp regarding admission in the program as space is limited.
- If you are accepted in the program, you will receive further instructions to complete your registration.