Camping at Pilgrim Pines provides a wonderful environment for families needing a place to get away in God’s creation.
We encourage families to experience rest and refreshment together in the quiet, rustic campground at Pilgrim Pines. Our campground is full of wonderful families who create real community while enjoying a safe and caring environment.
- "Full Hookup"campsites with sewer, electric, and water hookups
- "Electric" campsites with electric and water hookups
- "Basic" campsites with water hookups
- 8 Bunkhouses
- Bath Houses with hot showers
- Laundry facilities
- Picnic Pavilion
- Access to all of our common areas: waterfront, basketball, volleyball, golf course, and more
Stay for the entire season, for the week, or for a night.
During the seven weeks of Family Camp, all campground guests can fully participate in all Family Camp programs.
Our camping AREA is open from Memorial Day to Columbus Day.
call the office to make reservations at 603.352.0443