ECC Women's Fall Retreat
September 20-22, 2019
Online registration ends September 18.
Please note: Full payment is due at the time of registration. Refunds will be issued less a $50 non-refundable deposit for cancellations made more than one week out from the start of the retreat. No refund will be issued for cancellations made within one week of the start of the retreat.
Tessa Afshar is an award-winning author of historical and biblical fiction. Her novels have been translated into nine languages and have won the INSPY and the Christy Awards, as well as being voted by Library Journal as one of the top five Christian fiction titles of 2016. Tessa was born to a nominally Muslim family in Iran and lived there for the first fourteen years of her life. She then moved to England, where she survived boarding school for girls, before moving to the United States permanently. Her conversion to Christianity in her twenties changed the course of her life forever. Tessa holds an Masters of Divinity from Yale University where she was co-chair of the Evangelical Fellowship at the Divinity School. She worked in women and prayer ministries for twenty years before becoming a full-time writer. Tessa is a devoted wife and mediocre tomato grower. But that has not cured her from being exceptionally fond of chocolate.
1. B.L.E.S.S. Frustrated about exactly how you can share your faith. Learn how to ease into reaching out to those around you.
2. Crescendo : Susan Scott Every eight seconds someone in this country turns 65? This is a largely overlooked group rather than challenged to live lives of lasting purpose. Crescendo is an initiative of Make and Deepen Disciples designed to energize and mobilize your 55+ members to make a difference in this world. Learn the key Crescendo concepts in an informal, conversational way.
3. Me on a Mission Trip? God's Will! Gods Plan! Never in your comfort zone. Sandy Gannon Learn how a mission trip changed the life of a scared but faithful woman and an African village.
4. Money Matters: Mayra Sanchez A wise woman builds her home, but a foolish woman tears it down with her own hands. Proverbs 14:1 NLT Learn how to manage God’s provisions His way and invite peace, joy and harmony back into your life.
5. Prayer: Learning to Listen : Lauren Watka & Jenny Currier In prayer, how often do you speak and how often do you listen? Listening prayer allows us to have personal encounters with Jesus, the Living God. Join us as we practice hearing God’s voice together.
ECC Women's Retreat Information
Cost $195 per person | $145 per pastor
Saturday Day Only Option: $50
Check-in begins at 3 pm, and then enjoy dinner and a session later that evening. Saturday will include three great meals, great sessions, fun activities, and a late night snack! The weekend will conclude a session Sunday morning, and lunch at noon.
The Climbing Wall
Shop in the Marketplace
Walk the Lake for a Cause
Back Massage (additional fee)
Note - This is not a Pilgrim Pines event. The retreat is organized and programmed by ECC Womens Ministries.