Product and Service needs
Imagine owning a home with hundreds of beds, 96 toilets, multiple electronics, multiple Wi-fi locations, a fleet of vehicles, power equipment, etc. As you can imagine it takes lots to keep the place going.
Our Wish list
Could you or your business provide any of the following resources for Pilgrim Pines?
Good new & used equipment is a great benefit for us, and the donor.
- Skid Steer (Bob Cat) – new or used
- Polaris Ranger/John Deere Gator – new or used
- Large Flat Screen TV
- Golf Carts
- Power Tools
- Metal Storage Building (roughly 20×40)
- Used Vehicles
- Dressers (tall rather than long)
- Dorm size refrigerators
- Dorm sized microwave ovens
- New lighting in the Chapel
With over 50 buildings on our property there is always a need for help. You can help!
- Guest Room Remodels
- Masonry work
- General cleaning
- Bathroom Remodels
- Groups of handy volunteers who can come up for a weekend or midweek and remodel a room/building.
Commit to being an advocate for Pilgrim Pines – promoting our ministry through formal (for instance, serving as a camp representative at church) or informal methods (recommending us to friends, etc.).