Where relationships matter
Maximize the effectiveness of your next retreat for greater spiritual growth at Pilgrim Pines! Escape the daily stresses of life and discover how being refreshed physically, emotionally, relationally and environmentally is a catalyst for you spiritually. Breathe in the fresh air, gaze at the beautiful lake, drink in the peace and quiet and open your heart to the Lord. Be encouraged with Spirit-filled hospitality and an environment that’s free of worldly distractions.
Enjoy quality relational and team building recreation that revives your body and sharpens your mind. Relax in the comfort of fine accommodations and savor delicious and nutritious meals prepared by our chefs.
Men, women, couples, families, professionals, singles and youth. Build unity together, enjoy golfing on our cozy 9-hole course, tennis, canoeing, kayaking, a play area for kids, beach volleyball, hiking, basketball, soccer, fishing and campfires…plus winter activities like broomball, ice skating, hockey and sledding!
Also, nearby, enjoy the serenity and beauty of New Hampshire’s Monadnock Region with 18-hole golf courses, shopping, historical attractions, covered bridges and mountain-climbing on Mount Monadnock (America’s most climbed peak).
Famous for its quaint villages, rolling farmlands, lush greenery, historical attractions and covered bridges, Pilgrim Pines is located in “quintessential New England” the Monadnock region of NH that inspired the art of Currier & Ives.
- Beautiful fireside meeting rooms.
- Comfortable lake view condo units, lodge rooms and cabins.
- 15 to 200 people per group capacity.
- Over 125 wooded, lakefront acres.
- Breakout rooms, banquet space for 170.
- Audio/visual equipment on-site.
- WiFi in certain areas
- Basketball, Volleyball, Bocce, Tennis, Field areas, Disc Golf
- Outdoor cooking and picnic areas.
- Outdoor quiet-time spots with beautiful views.
- Handicap accessible facilities.
- Fantastic camping area area with beautiful sites providing a range of hookups.