Pilgrim Pines seeks applicants for the full-time position of Executive Director.
Applicants for Executive Director will demonstrate:
- A personal commitment to and faith in Jesus Christ as Lord
- Membership in an Evangelical Covenant Church (or a commitment to seek membership)
- A love for, enthusiasm toward, and commitment to Christian camping
- Previous success in marketing, sales, donor development, and fundraising
- Previous experience in the leadership and development of staff
- Previous experience in organizational management
- Previous experience in property management and facility development (preferred)
- Credentialing by the Evangelical Covenant Church or readiness to secure and maintain credential
- An undergraduate degree (required); Master's degree in a related field (preferred)
We invite anyone who has the above qualifications and who senses a potential call to serve in this exciting and unique ministry to send your resume detailing your experience and qualifications for this position. In addition, please include succinct (250 words each) responses to the following questions:
- What has led you to apply for the Executive Director position at Pilgrim Pines?
- What role has Christian camping played in your life and how do you feel it is important in the lives of individuals and families?
- How are your theology and work experience consistent with the mission and vision of Pilgrim Pines and the Affirmations of the Evangelical Covenant Church?http://www.covchurch.org/who-we-are/beliefs/affirmations/
If you would like more information about the position, a detailed position description is available HERE.
A copy of the full job posting can be found HERE.
First consideration for the position will be given to those who have submitted their materials by July 5, 2017. Resumes will be accepted until the position has been filled.
Please submit materials and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org